Friday, September 16, 2011

5 Year Anniversary!

Five years ago today, I got married to a wonderful woman, and everything's been uphill ever since. In honor of our wedding anniversary, I thought I'd share the thank-you card image I designed to send to our wedding guests back in 2006. It depicts me and Terra riding off into the future in the antique car that her dad drove her to the ceremony in, piled high with wedding gifts. This cartoon captures the joy and love we felt that day, which has only grown stronger with time. I am presenting it here today as a little "thank you" to Terra for the last five amazing years. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Imformitive and to the point, ill be sharing this. A good place to buy slow instagram likes or buy targeted views so your seen more would really help.

    ReplyDelete